Consulting & Technical Services
Result Data provides a variety of expert technical consulting and planning services to customers seeking assistance with data warehouse, business intelligence, and data management goals. Our expertise spans several key areas of data related needs.
- Report Design with QlikView, Qlik Sense, Qlik NPrinting, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), MS-Report Builder, Jasper Reports, Crystal Reports, and more.
- Dashboard Design and Development using QlikView, Qlik Sense, Power BI and more.
- Mobile Dashboards and Analysis for iPad and mobile phones and other mobile devices
- BI Platform Implementation and Support services for QlikView, Qlik Sense, Qlik NPrintng, Microsoft SQL Server (SSRS and SSIS), Big Squid Kraken, and more.
- Database and Data Warehouse Design and Development
- ETL and Data Management Process Creation using MS-SQL Server, MySQL, and Custom Developed Solutions in .NET and T-SQL
- SQL Development: Stored Procedures, Database Views, Custom Functions, SQL Mentoring, and Support
- Production Mentoring – We’ll help your team learn the technologies while working with them directly on product goals.
- Post Training Mentoring – Have an instructor work one-on-one with your team remotely or onsite after they’ve attended training.
- Planning and Strategies for Implementing Business Intelligence
- Center of Excellence (CoE) Consulting for designing and implementing a Business Intelligence CoE
- Custom Curriculum and eLearning Development for your organization’s ongoing internal training and Learning Management Systems
A Different Approach to Providing Technical Services
Unlike other consulting companies, our services are available for short term and long term engagements. We are not a staffing company and therefore can offer services incremental delivery. Many mid-market and enterprise customers have found that long term contiguous consulting isn’t a good value for them because projects typically require review, testing and planning on a periodic basis. During such periods contractors sit idle, but cost the same as when they are busy. Our approach has been to provide incremental services so that your project planning and internal schedules are not in conflict with your need to control consulting costs. We offer a variety of flexible options including the following:
- Single Day Engagements
- On-going Development and Consulting on a part-time basis (a few days a week)
- Full-Time Engagements for short commitments (one or two weeks) or longer-term needs
- On-Site or Remote work
- Various Training and Mentoring Options
Process & Coordination
We provide online systems that allow you to see what is happening and ensures that important information is documented. Having such capabilities makes our approach to projects more versatile, agile and effective. This capability is provided at no additional charge to you. Our managed projects include the following:
- Secure Web-based Project Management Portal
- Task and Milestone tracking, available to you and our consultants via the Web
- Project Message Tracking and Email Integration – Keeps everyone on the same page
- Project file version control that can be made available to your internal team
- Periodic status reports
- Proactive planning and scheduling
- Remote and On-Site Consulting Services