Microsoft BI Solutions include features that make it easy and inexpensive to implement business intelligence (BI) and data warehousing. These features include data visualization (dashboards), reporting, data management, and analytic data storage.
Microsoft BI Features
- Power BI: An advanced Visual Analytics report design solution that allows you to create and deploy advanced, visually oriented applications for analyzing your data in the cloud or on-premise.
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS): SSRS is a robust platform for creating and deploying online reports. Reports can include parameters for on-demand processing and can be scheduled for output to email or disk.
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS): SSIS is a comprehensive and well-engineered data management system that provides Extract-Load-Transform (ETL) capabilities. With SSIS you can collect data from a variety of data source and structure output for specific purposes such as data warehouses, operational data stores, or data marts
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS): SSAS is a data cube platform that is built into SQL Server. It makes it possible for you to organize and structure data for dimensional analysis. Through the creation of predefined dimensions, measures, and hierarchies, common tools such as Power BI can be used for data analysis.
Microsoft BI Assistance
Do you need help implementing, updating or developing Microsoft BI content?
Our team of experienced professionals has years of experience in implementing and supporting Microsoft SQL Server BI features and content.
- Power BI Development, Mentoring and Platform Assistance
- Reporting Services (SSRS) Report Design and Development
- Integration Services (SSIS) data management package creation and deployment
- T-SQL development (stored procedures, database views, functions)
- Analysis Services (SSAS) cube creation
- Training and Mentoring on SQL Server BI Features